Almost everyone loves a cranberry martini. But not everyone loves the calories, or to not have a party drink in hand. Enter the Cranberry Mocktail, a festive, colourful cocktail that will provide cheer to all who sip it. (And it’s low calorie, to boot!) Switch out your cocktail for this non-alcoholic cranberry beverage.
Holiday Cranberry Mocktail
- 2 cups 100% cranberry juice chilled
- 1.5 cups 100% apple juice chilled
- 16 oz. Unflavored seltzer or soda water
- 4 sprigs Fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup Fresh cranberries optional
- Mix the cranberry and apple juices together in a pitcher. Keep in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve it.
- Optional Step: Sugar rim the glasses by running a sliver of lemon around the rim, then dip into sugar.
- Fill four glasses halfway with ice and pour the juice until each glass is about ⅓ of the way filled.
- Top off the last ⅔ of the glass with seltzer or soda water.
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh rosemary and a few cranberries.