Where to start?
Our goal is to meet you where you are at so that you feel inspired by your fitness journey rather than overwhelmed. By approaching fitness this way, as our clients progress through the levels of our programming, they develop improved confidence-inside and outside the gym.
We believe it is never too late to start a new habit. We also believe effective habits start slow and need to be consistent. We are here to encourage you to be excellent, and to incorporate fitness into your life as the habit that changes your life no matter what age you are.
For new clients, we suggest:
- The Circuit – a full body workout that consists of 14 different 1-minute stations. You complete 2 rounds of this circuit and you will get ⅓ cardio, ⅔ strength training and core exercises.
- We challenge you to commit to 1 class per week for 4 weeks.
Bring it on!
- Add in a second Circuit Class per week or a Cardio Core class to build on your fitness level
- We challenge you to complete another 4 weeks with 2 workouts a week.
I’m 8 weeks in, now what?
Once you have completed this 8 weeks of training you will have your base and you can start incorporating our more specialized classes like
- Leg Day Class
- Arms and Abs
- We challenge you to complete another 4 weeks with 3-5 workouts a week.
These classes will push your workouts to the next level. In order to achieve the best results possible, you must keep challenging your body.
We welcome you to join us for a class to uncover your strength and the energy to live, love, work and play every day.